Jeffrey joined Brooklyn Premier Orthopedics in January 2020. He received his Master’s degree in Health Sciences from Drexel University, an ARC-PA accredited Physician Assistant program. He is nationally certified by the NCCPA and holds medical licenses in both New York and Pennsylvania. He graduated summa cum laude from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia. Jeffrey has received training in a variety of areas, including orthopedic surgery, general dermatology, Mohs surgery, internal medicine and emergency medicine.
Jeffrey received his Orthopedics training at Lankenau Medical Center and Drexel Family Medicine where he gained experience in treating various orthopedic conditions. He regularly attends lectures and conferences to remain current in the field. He is thrilled to be joining Brooklyn Premier Orthopedics and is dedicated to providing individualized care to get his patients back to an active lifestyle.
- Association of Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- 2018 Academic Poster presentation recipient for the Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants, October conference